Friday, February 09, 2007

EXTRA EXTRA

Well here it is folks the very first picture of the baby. Not the best looking little kid, it looks like he got squashed a little during child birth. I think he has Natalie's eyes though. Anyways I am sure they will post more pictures later, but just remember you saw it here first.

5 comments:

jessica said...

Sorry Q and Nat, Lance has really gotten into photoshop recently. This picture may not show it, but I promise everyone that their baby is really beautiful and we are so excited to have him here with us!

Tyler said...

Oh my goodness! Ugliest . . . baby . . . ever! Just kidding, actually he looks cute, in fact, my question is "what is the guy in the background staring at?"

Anonymous said...

Personally, I think he looks a lot like Natalie.
What a doll!

Anonymous said...

What fun it was to see you this past few weeks! And thanks for that picture, Lance. I'm sure yours is coming! Jess, thanks for the ride to SL, and Lance, thanks for not getting me stopped at security with a stray knife or something!! We miss you already. Love, Susan

natalie said...

What a Beautiful baby!