For our one year anniversary we spent the weekend up at the cabin. We had beautiful weather and had a great time. We spent the weekend relaxing, and enjoying nature. I have decided I can’t take Jessica anywhere, because she is always getting dirty. I could not keep her out of the mud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
These pictures make me miss the mountains! Looks like a lot of fun. Philip and I love 4-wheeling!! Happy Anniversary.
Looks like fun!! Bring your toys to Idaho next time and we will go to the Sand Dunes. We have eighteen square miles of them just about twenty minutes from our house. They are a great place for a cookout.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! It looks like you had tons of fun. The boys are starting to wear off on you.
You didnt know this about Jessica before you married her? I am so glad you had a fun time at the cabin.. cute pictures! Love you both.
Happy Anniversary! Jessica does have a hidden dirty side. Haha
Too cute! What a fun way to celebrate up at the cabin. Looks like you two had a great time. Family Reunion anyone?
I think that's a great idea April! A few of us missed the last family reunion so it's about time we had another one!
Jess looks like a astronut with that little body and big helmet
Post a Comment