Monday, June 18, 2007

Koh Phi Phi











Once we left Coral Island we hopped on a ferry to go to Koh Phi Phi. It was amazing. Just our luck we had a little overcast so we couldn't as many islands along the way, but it was still incredible. The overcast was actually really refreshing and kept us cool throughout the day.





We stayed at this beach for the day and then headed to Rai Lai that afternoon. I didn't go past the boats but from the shore line to the boats it was white sand (no rocks, coral, shells, etc to cut up your feet) and crystal clear water. If anyone is thinking of going to Thailand for a little vacation I strongly recommend going to this island it is soooo beautiful.

4 comments:

Mrs. Ordinary said...

I am definitely NOT sick of Thailand pictures. Keep them coming!

natalie said...

The fun just does not end! I think you win the award for the most exciting blog ever! We love and miss you guys!

Ashley said...

Jess and Lance, looks like HEAVEN! What a beautiful country and looks like you had so much fun. I miss you guys!

Susan Mangus said...

Ok, I just ran through all the blog pics from way back. I'm pretty sure you two are my adventure heroes. I want to be Jessica and Lance when I grow up so I can travel all over and see unbelievable things. Thanks for sharing your view of the world. It's pretty amazing!!How is California treating you? Is there a chance we will see you for the wedding? Love, Aunt Susan