Saturday, July 28, 2007

Intervention

Jessica and I have been married for almost a year and a half, and since day one she has been a cover stealer. But if you ask her, she will deny she has a problem. So I am asking you all to help in this intervention. One night last week I was able to document Jessica in action. The problem now is helping Jessica realize that she has a problem. The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. I have a feeling this is going to be a tough time for Jessica, but with all of our help she will come through this. Phone Calls would be nice.

(As you can see nothing is left on my side)

8 comments:

natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Guys I love the pictures and seeing all of the fun stuff you're doing. I also like the new attention of what books you guys are reading. That's super! But come on, we all know Lance can't read!

Quincy

Julie said...

I'd have to say that Jess does have a cover stealing problem, unless you (Lance) were just setting her up to make it look that way!

Looks like you two are having fun in California. Just wanted to say hi!

Julie & Clint

Heather said...

Jess, don't worry, Eric has the same problem. Lance, what I do, is wrap the cover underneath me, so he has to pull really hard!

Momoko Photography said...

Jess,
I'm a sheet stealer. It's okay, there re more of us out there than you think, be strong.
Mo

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the support Mo.

Ashley said...

Your problems could be worse, we know how our family is with gas!

Nikki Johnson said...

I see Jessica hasn't changed since our sleepovers growing up in VA! Hey Jess! I ran into Trevor at Borders while getting my final Harry Potter book. We connected on facebook and he told me about your blog. I wanted to say hi and catch up. Looks like you've been traveling all over. Email me sometime. Nikkihill11@gmail.com Miss you!

Nikki