Thursday, July 05, 2007
Projects
Well since we've moved I've been working on a few projects. Right before we moved we acquired a table and six chairs from a neighbor. They were in good shape, except for the hideous fabric. So I decided to learn how to upholster. Reupholstery is a lot harder than I imagined it was going to be, but I had a lot of fun in the process. Thanks mom for helping me along the way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
You are pretty much the woman! I want to learn how to do that... What is your contact info. I want to come see you. What are your plans for the weekend of July 24th??
i am so proud of you! I have recovered chairs too and it IS a lot harder than it looks! I also just made some curtains this week! great minds think alike! Is it not the most rewarding feeling when it is all done!?
Way to go Jess! I love the materials you chose. The chairs look brand new adn so updated. You are amazing!
Beautiful Jess!
Jess, I am so impressed. Those chairs and the curtains look so nice. I might need to hire you next time we move! You and Lance are just so crafty!
wow! they both look professionally done. you are amazing! i need to make something for our windows but have no idea where to start....now i know who to contact:D sure miss you! hope all is well in the redlands. we're doing fabulously up north.
Post a Comment