My mom and her tennis team came out first in their District tournament, which brought them to sectionals last week. Teams from West Virginia, Maryland, DC, and Virginia made it to sectionals this year. I just wanted to dedicate this post to my mom. I'm so proud of her playing her best even with a bum ankle and finger. They played great at District and at Sectionals. The came out second in he Mid Atlantic region! Who knows next year Nationals in Vegas, right mom? I don't really do the team justice, but I found this great article about their team in the Loudoun Connection for anyone who wants more info on their success. If you can't tell, my mom is the one second from the right end holding the banner.
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
A State Champion
My mom and her tennis team came out first in their District tournament, which brought them to sectionals last week. Teams from West Virginia, Maryland, DC, and Virginia made it to sectionals this year. I just wanted to dedicate this post to my mom. I'm so proud of her playing her best even with a bum ankle and finger. They played great at District and at Sectionals. The came out second in he Mid Atlantic region! Who knows next year Nationals in Vegas, right mom? I don't really do the team justice, but I found this great article about their team in the Loudoun Connection for anyone who wants more info on their success. If you can't tell, my mom is the one second from the right end holding the banner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Way to go, Aunt Cindy!
YOU ROCK AUNT CINDY!!!!
Congratulations Cindy!!
Cindy, we are so proud of you. All the way to nationals! Yeah!! Susan
Post a Comment