Tuesday, February 05, 2008

We Passed!

We did it, we passed our baby class at the hospital. We even got a certificate to prove it. I feel like the greatest accomplishment from the whole experience was that Lance never fainted. For those of you that know Lance, you understand what I mean.

7 comments:

nbrawley said...

Haha, that is too funny! Philip and I loved our childbirth/labor class. It was so informative, though it was a little scary and made things very real.

Momma Fran said...

Congratulations! Lance must have done better than your Uncle Art. They had to stop the film to administer first aid to him so he wouldn't faint. The same thing happened on the tour of the hospital. Fortunately, he did fine during the real deal. Keep us posted!!

Momma Fran said...

P.S. Nice clock.

brenley said...

congrats! i can't believe you only have six weeks left! so exciting! justin and i never did one of those classes - i'm sure they are so helpful - i remember renting a movie or two from the library though:D i should get pointers from you for this one;)

natalie said...

Good for you two! I really am proud of Lance. I remember how freaked out he was when you gouys came to see us in the hospitol. He will be a pro though for little baby Tolman!

Julie said...

Jessica, you look so cute! I am so excited for you. Do you have any names picked out?

Mom said...

Congrats on Lance making it through. :) I think he and Jason must be related in the whole "fainting" regard. He also surprisingly made it through, but he had to put his head down when he saw any needles, even the example of the epidural needle. Fortunately for me, he was a champ in the delivery room!! Congratulations to both of y'all on your baby!