Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Two Years!


I can't believe it's been two years! And I know that Lance can't believe it either, since last night he said to me, "Just think a year ago I was at home getting ready to get married." My response, "Really, just a year ago?" Man if he is having troubles this early in marriage, I can only imagine what it's going to be like when we hit the double digits. It has been such a wonderful two years, I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful husband. It's weird to think that in a few days our little family will no longer be the same. We are so excited to celebrate our 2nd anniversary with the upcoming arrival of our little baby girl.






15 comments:

nbrawley said...

Awww...Congratulations! I love the pictures. The new addition will make your family that much more complete. Sooner than later you will be celebrating your daughter's two year birthday. Crazy how fast time flies by. Can't wait to see pictures of the little one as soon as she gets here.

natalie said...

Congrats on two years! HOpe you are holding up ok, Jess. Love you!

Laquina said...

You two did have a beautiful wedding! I love seeing those pictures again. But I can't help but wonder where the picture of me are. I was wearing a fabulous vintage dress....hello!

Melani said...

I can't believe it's been 2 years! I remember going to your wedding. I also remember the gift that Aaron gave to you guys. Classic!

Britni said...

Wow congratulations... two years. I remember your wedding reception was beautiful. It's even crazier to me that I was at your wedding reception two years ago and hadn't even met my husband yet, but somehow we've been married for over a year. Wow. Congrats again!

nick said...

Congrats guys!

Glad I got married in 2000, so I'll always know how many years I've been married... ;)

good luck with the little one! We love you guys

Susan Mangus said...

2 years? How did that happen? I'm with Lance - seems like a year. But what a great way to celebrate it - 8 days - I can't believe it!! It seems like it went so fast since we haven't seen you for most of the pregnancy. We are getting so excited for you.
PS: Thanks for hosting Ashley. She had a great time.

Tyler said...

Lance . . . you've got to learn to think about these things before you talk, man. I've learned the hard way, too. Whenever I have to give my wife's birthday or age, especially in front of her, stop and think. Everytime I mention anything about our childrens' ages or how long we've been married, stop and think. Stop and think, stop and think . . . Congrats on two years.

tara said...

Congrats Jess. Looking at those pictures reminds me of how fun your reception was. Dance party!

Julie said...

Congrats! That is so funny about Lance. I can totally picture it! I can't wait to see pictures of your little girl when she comes. Good luck! I hope everything goes smoothly.

Alyssa & Bruce said...

Happy anniversary!! When are you going to have your baby? We can't wait!!!

Momma Fran said...

Congratulations!! Let us know when baby girl Tolman arrives.

Britni said...

Jess I tagged you on my blog cause I want to hear about what you were doing 10 years ago!

Kimberly said...

congrats! btw you have lovely photos!

Cindy said...

Congrats. You two look so cute...I can't wait to hear about the baby!!