Monday, May 12, 2008

Working Out

Little Tea's first workout/Yoga session.
Lance has been anxious to get Teagan on an exercise routine. Last night he got some little weights for her to transform her baby chub into baby muscles.
and One and Two and Three..........am I almost done daddy?
Hey this is kinda fun!
Blue Steel look..... watch out she's tough!

9 comments:

Britni said...

I don't know about tough but definitely cute!

brooketolman said...

ugh!! i miss playing with little T. I want to come back!!!

Christopher Crall said...

I think that face is more like Magnum than Blue Steel.

nbrawley said...

Haha, how funny and cute!

Rick Tolman said...

Cute, cute, cute!

natalie said...

That's hilarious!

Mary said...

T is lookin' good! Actually david was wondering if I could hook him up with her!

Heather said...

That little video you sent was hilarious!! She is just so cute!

Momma Fran said...

I love, love, love the hair!!