We've had lots of company this past month and we want everyone who came out to know how much fun we had with them!
Our first visitor was Lance's sister, Brooke. Thanks for all your help while you were here! We miss you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Cute pics. I love Tea's swimsuit. Also, great job swaddling--we're still perfecting that art form.
You guys miss me! and i miss you! i can't wait to see you guys at thanksgiving!
love the swimsuit shot! way to multi-task jess.
It is about time you guys put up new pictures! I love little Tea's swimsuit--she is just adorable.
p.s. jess, pedicures sound great at thanksgiving. lets plan on a girl day!
I love that first picture of her...her eyes look really blue. I think Avery is going to have dark blue eyes. They still have not changed. The snugli/baby bjorn is the best thing ever! Avery loves it too.
Post a Comment