Comic Con is for geeks and lonely people. That is what I would have told you before my brother convinced me to go this year with him. I have to admit it was quite entertaining. The convention made for the best people watching I have EVER had, it was awesome. Some of the celebrities that we saw:
- Hayden Panettiere-Cheerleader on Heros
- Lou Ferigno-THE ORIGINAL HULK (He stepped on my brothers foot)
- Randy Couture-One of the greatest MMA fighters ever
- Jamie Kennedy-Comedian/actor
Not to bad huh? But the real stars of the convention were the thousands of people who came dressed in costumes. Below are some of the ones I was able to catch on camera-ENJOY!!
The Joker was a very popular costume

Wolverine-the blood is a nice touch

This guy was my personal favorite, I don't know what he was dressed as, but he came prepared for pictures with his own signs. I was lucky enough to get a picture with the "I'll Eat Your Kids" sign.

Team Spandex

Chewy!!!

Anime gang-they went around doing choreographed dances-PRICELESS

Awesome

Don't make him angry

Ironman

Popeye, and "Rocketboy", I really wonder what was going thru his head when he was picking his costume

Transformers-He was guarding the bathrooms

Lego Batman
Speedracer
1 comment:
Love the costumes--where was a picture of you and Brandon in your costumes? I heard you guys went as superwoman and wonder woman--what a dynamic duo!
Post a Comment