

Teagan is 9 months.... well almost 10 months now, but these pictures were taken a few weeks ago. She is growing up too fast. I love watching her discover the world around her. She is such an adventurous, daring, curious, determined, flirty little girl. She loves crawling up the stairs, following dad around, picking up small objects and putting them in her mouth, eating avocados and mandarin oranges, making funny faces, sleeping with mom, and pinching dad's elbow fat and mom's tummy rolls.
8 comments:
I LOVE LITTLE TEA! Her smile is precious in that first pic! I wish we could just fly right over for a play date!
Teagan's hair is turning blond. Yikes--She is a cutie.
Those are darling pictures I love the picture of her cute little face as she is standing in her crib!
shes a cutie pie !
She is so cute, i didn't realize our girls were so close in age. Brooklynn has a lot of the same interests as teagan :) She is just a doll!
She is so cute, I can't even get over it. It is amazing how big they get so fast.
I LOVE THIS LITTLE GIRL!! can she be any cuter?
can you believe that our babies are almost one year old!!!!it is a little crazy if you ask me :)
Post a Comment