Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!


Easter was a lot of fun this year. Saturday we took Tea to an Easter Egg Hunt/BBQ. She had a great time with all of the kids and loved the chocolate! Today we went to church and heard some great lessons on the Easter story and then we enjoyed dinner with some friends.

7 comments:

Yaya Redd said...

How cute she looks! I want to give her a big hug. Look at those rolls under her arm.

Paula said...

Isn't it weird to think that last Easter these munchkins were only a few weeks old!?
And this year they were running all over hunt'n for eggs! Love it!
She's adorable!

Britni said...

That Easter basket is so cute. And so is she :)

Susan Mangus said...

Oh, I so enjoyed getting caught up on how DARLING Teagan is. And now she walks. Look out world. Also, I asked Lance for your email, Jess. Somehow I don't have it. But just in case he forgets ---- I hope you have a WONDERFUL birthday. Love, Aunt Susan

Susan Mangus said...

Oh, I so enjoyed getting caught up on how DARLING Teagan is. And now she walks. Look out world. Also, I asked Lance for your email, Jess. Somehow I don't have it. But just in case he forgets ---- I hope you have a WONDERFUL birthday. Love, Aunt Susan

Julie said...

Teagan looks so cute in her little Easter dress! How exciting that she is now walking. I guess that means more work for you keeping her out of trouble!

Bryce and Leanna said...

Tea is getting so big, I can't believe she is walking! Hope you are all doing well!! Annie