
The past year we have had passes to the San Diego Wild Animal Park and Zoo. We recently went back before they expired to go see one of our favorite exhibits, the Lorikeets.


Lance's favorite part of the whole day was when one of the birds pooped on my leg.

Teagan was a little spooked at first, but then she warmed right up to the birds and wanted to touch them and give them kisses.
4 comments:
I miss that place! those things LOVED me!
I love these pictures! I love the one with the birds on your head!
teagan is so cute and getting so big! your hair is so long and beautiful! and i have all the fabrics for the purse (they are gorgeous) i think you will love it.
Your hair looks great - so long and pretty! And are these recent photos? If so, I hate you because you look tiny for what you should look like!!!!!
Post a Comment