Thursday, August 12, 2010

Would you rather.......

I got this book at the library for Teagan that goes through several would you rather questions, would you rather be a stick or a rock, lightning or thunder, a lion or a mouse, etc. It got me thinking about my daily would you rather decisions. Lately I have to ask myself would you rather shower or sleep, exercise or sleep, do the dishes or finish my dinner or sleep, take the trash out or watch Tinker Bell with my daughter, put the laundry away or sleep, etc. Sleep is winning just about every time. So, if you come to my house and I smell, look a little soft, and the house is a disaster, then you know I took my nap today, I ate dinner, and I watched a good movie with Teagan. What would you rather do?

8 comments:

nick said...

This is great. Seems to sum up parenting pretty well. Isn't there a REM song about it too - "smelly happy people"?

Hope you guys are doing great - we miss you. Tell Lance hi.

navajotwin said...

What would I rather do?

Sleep.

Harward Family said...

I would rather be watching a movie with you guys :)

kristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kristen said...

Good choices Jess! Hope you guys are doing well. I wish we lived closer so that Teagan and Allegra could watch Tinker Bell together.

Momma Fran said...

This post is adorable and every mother everywhere can relate to it. Can't wait to see you and your little family in a few short days!

nbrawley said...

I'm with you on that one - Definitely sleep....

Tamar and Trevor said...

I can totally relate! There is nothing like watching a movie with your kids and getting a power nap in the process.