



Well we were invited to spend the weekend at Lake Powell with our brother-in-law's family. We have never been to Lake Powell, so we had a great time experiencing the canyons and fun rock formations in the area. The Nelson's showed us a great time. My favorite moments were on the boat; we got to try out wakeboarding and I loved it. Lance's favorite moments were with a fishing pole. He was really missing Tommy on this trip. Overall it was exactly what we needed before a hectic week at school.
7 comments:
I am jealous!! I love the sunset picture. Are you coming here for Thanksgiving? Consider this your official invitation. Bring Trevor too.
Great pics! I have to say that I am jealous as well! There is nothing quite like Lake Powell!
You guys took beautiful pictures! Thanks for posting them. We are hoping to see some of that same beauty next week when we go down.
Do you need another envious person? Gorgeous pics. That is definitely the kind of rejuvenating weekend we need :) Pat and I miss you and Lance, especially since you are having so much fun without us! By the way, the pictures on our blog are from places we have travelled. Love ya!
hey lance...why aren't there any pictures of you wakeboarding?!? Oh wait...i know why!!
and stop deleting my comments, you know you love them!
THOSE PICTURES ARE AMAZING!!! It was so good to see you guys last weekend! We love you both!
What a great weekend. The pictures are beautiful.
Post a Comment