Friday, March 02, 2007

Latest Projects

Here is the shoe rack Lance just finished.
A little santa for my Mom.
Here are Lance's latest carvings, they are for my mom for christmas. I especially like them because I painted them both. We have a new system where Lance carves them and I paint. It has actually been pretty fun. Lance has a whole bunch of other projects that he is working on so we will keep you posted. Lance wanted me to remind you guys that he is not a professional like Phil, and is still in the learning phases.

8 comments:

themisswhit said...

I don't know if you guys have enough sneakers. What are your sizes so I can send you some for your birthdays. :)

Tom and April said...

I'm impressed with all of the wood work! It's great.
what a fun thing to be able to work together on this hobby. I know 2 boys that would love some of your wood carvings. Blane and Tobin, and they would probably requests- pirate swords. Tobin uses my paint sticks that I use to mix my gallon paint cans with. Those are his swords, or weapons as he calls them everytime he comes over to play. The kid can make any item in to a weapon. Wooden spoons, building lego in to a gun, a soccer cone for a pirates peg leg. He can walk on them pretty good. Marbles are bombs and cannonballs. He's got quite an imagination. First thing he asks for when he comes over to the house is "where's the weapons meme?" Have fun with your projects.

Anonymous said...

Nice work! Very impressive. :) Keep 'em coming!

Anonymous said...

What a great hobby! Your paint job is awesome Jessica. I think your next carving should be a polar bear in honor of this years swim. Lance you are very talented.

jessica said...

Good idea maybe it should be the polar bear trophy we can pass it on to whoever decides to take our place next year! Hopefully we can give it to you Fran.

Ashley said...

What a creative and fun project to work on together! I love your blog, always a Party at the Tolmans...Love you guys.

ezericsons said...

Those carvings are amazing...no two people should be so talented at so many things!!!

Anonymous said...

I always knew lance was the artsy fartsy type