Thursday, June 28, 2007

Growing Up


Once we got back to California it finally hit us that we were no longer in Provo. We graduated and were entering a new chapter of our lives. Graduation was a lot of fun and we were so happy to have so many family members and friends come to celebrate with us.


After all the graduation ceremonies we had a BBQ in Rock Canyon Park. At the BBQ I could see my mom's grandmother hunger grow. Every picture we have of her from that day she has a baby in her hands.

Mom, I put this picture of Dad up for you.... look he is showing teeth!


For any of you that know Lance's mom, she is the Banner Queen. She sent us a banner to hang at our BBQ.... we loved it!



Although we miss Utah for a lot of reasons we are really enjoying California. It has been fun meeting people, finding new places to hang out and explore, and decorating a new apartment.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jess--LOVE all your great adventures and getting to live vicariously through your blog! Congratulations on another accomplishment (well done for the giant medal!)

Susan Mangus said...

Oh, I wish I could have been there. It looks like a fun time. Loved the pics. Susan

Mrs. Ordinary said...

Uh-oh...I recognize that look in your mom's eyes...

Ashley said...

I miss you guys! What is your new email Jess, and new number? I want to hear all about Cali.... Love you